花一定是送给别人的吗,抛硬币一定需要结果吗
Not necessarily must flowers be gifts for others, nor does flipping a coin always require an outcome.
别把青春困在爱里,我要永远潇洒自由。
Don't trap your youth in love, I want eternal grace and freedom.
反正年纪还小,日子还长,就一边生活一边期待吧。
Well, since we're young with long days ahead, let's live our lives while cherishing anticipation.
心里有选择的话,坚定就好了。
If your heart has made its choice, then simply remain steadfast.
落日余晖的路上,总是爱意弥漫。
On the path bathed in sunset’s glow, affection always lingers.
别让世俗淹没生活的浪漫和热情。
Don’t let the mundane drown out life’s romance and zeal.
你簇拥热闹与盛大,余光里都是温暖与繁华。
Amidst the bustle and grandeur, your peripheral vision is filled with warmth and prosperity.
我身体里的火车从来不会错轨,所以允许大雪、风暴、泥石流和荒谬。
The train inside me never derails, thus allowing for snowstorms, tempests, mudslides, and absurdity.
一岁有一岁的味道,一站有一站的风景。
Each year brings its own flavor, each stop along the journey reveals unique scenery.
花会沿途盛开,以后的路也是。
Flowers bloom along the path, so will the roads ahead.
不被情绪裹挟是更高级的自由,想要自由就要拥有被人讨厌的勇气,人都是只有一辈子,做你喜欢的事,爱你喜欢的人。
Freedom from emotional entanglement is a higher form of liberty. To be free, one must possess the courage to be disliked. We all have just one lifetime—do what you love, and love whom you choose.